Auto Body Technician (St. Charles)
Auto body Technician needed. 5 years experience. Must be accustomed to fast paced cycle times and high quality repairs. Must know all aspects of body work including dent repair, unibody and structure repair, aluminum repair and welding, air bags, A/C, and panel replacement. Responsible for providing your own tools. Must have valid drivers license.
This is a flat rate position with great pay, vacation and benefits. This is a great place to work- in business 10 years, family owned, always busy and located in a safe area.
8 hour shift
Skilled Trademan/Handyman Carpenter/ RV Will Train (St. Charles)
We are looking for a skilled tradesman.
We do all aspects of home, RV, remodeling everything from the foundation to the roof plumbing and electric drywall and all flooring. I’m looking for a person that is quick on their feet when a problem arises to take care of and address the situation. Particularly as construction things come up unexpectedly all the time.
This position requires at least 1 year of experience.
RV General Manager (Saint Charles)
The ideal candidate will have experience managing RV technicians in a repair shop.
• Provide leadership and direction to your techs
• Manage operations in your department
• Drive development of employees
• Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
• Management and Customer Service experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead
Knowledge in the Recreational Industry is needed.
Automotive General Manager (St. Charles)
– Initiate automotive services and repairs
– Develop Cost Estimates
– Writing Repair Orders
– Follow up repairs with customer
Must have at least 2 years experience and have background in automotive.
Automotive Mechanic (St. Charles)
– Should have at least one year experience
– Should be able to do some exhaust, brakes, suspension, and general maintenance.
– Should have some tools
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must have at least 2 years experience
Safety/Emissions Inspection license a plus.
APPLY IN PERSON or SEND RESUME
Parts Counter Person (St Charles)
The ideal candidate would possess:
-Auto Parts experience
-Good communication skills
-Problem solving skills
-Good organization skills
*Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Looking up and pulling parts for service department repair orders
Stocking special order parts for incoming repair orders
Job Type: Full-time
-Parts Counter: 1 year (Preferred)
If you are interested in joining our team,please contact us and drop us your resume.